Sunday, July 27, 2008

Guess Who Has A New Hair Cut?

That's right, it's me! And Zandy! And Sophia! On Friday we all decided to do something a little different with our hair. It was fun for all three of us to walk out with a new look. Oh, and the funny thing was when my hairdresser Jeannie asked if I was doing a coloring also. I told her "No, I am going natural again." Here is why I love Jeannie and have gone to her since we moved here nine years ago. She said, "Oh that is good. YOU are going to be so much more comfortable about that." I love that she respects who I am.

3 comments:

  1. I love your haircut! It looks really cute!! The kids look great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake, Anthony, & I went to the train station today to find out information about taking the train to kansas & we asked how much more it would cost to stop in chicago for a day, & we found it'll actually be cheaper! The only day we can leave is Aug 15th, all the trains for that whole week, except the 15th, are full. So we were wondering if we could go visit you guys? we would end up getting there around 9:45am or so on the 16th & would be leaving on the 17th around 3:00pm Talk to your family about it & let me know! Thanks
    -Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all look happy and tanned and lovely!

    ReplyDelete