Thursday, July 23, 2009

Note to Self

Note to self (again). YOU CANNOT EAT PIZZA.

I have a real weakness when it comes to pizza. My diet can be super clean and I am feeling well and know better, but then I have a long day and all I can think of is pizza and a glass of wine. So, guess what we had last night? Yes. Pizza. Not even gluten free pizza.

So, this morning I woke up with stiff fingers and an upset stomach. It won't last longer than today. I know because I have put myself through this before. Unfortunately the lesson never seems to stick as long as it should. So, today will be a day of fruits and veggies as I try to clean out my system and remind it (again) that it feels better when I stay loyal to my diet.

*Dr. Mercola has an article out today about the rising number of people with celiac disease.