Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeling a Distance

I keep sitting down to write on my blog, but feel like a distance has developed between my blog and me. This makes me feel sad. I have always felt better while sharing here. What I think is happening is that this flare has lasted a long time and has taken a lot out of me. The energy to share all that I am experiencing right now is just too much. I need to keep it inside for now. However, I did want to share a cool article I read this morning on experiencing a healing crisis. Check it out here. Hopefully this is what is going on right now.

Initially I started this blog as a way to share all aspects of The Life and Adventures of Cateepoo. As my blog reflects, rheumatoid arthritis has taken over a lot of my life and adventures. So, I need to change that. I need to focus on other aspects of my life that make me feel complete. Rheumatoid arthritis is here and it will always challenge me to learn more about myself. I accept that challenge, but for right now I need to remind myself that it isn't my entire life. So, for the time being, I am going to share some other exciting things in my life. I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. Like it or not, RA is a part of who you are. You didn't invite it in your life, it just showed up one day, and wouldn't go home.

    As for the blogging, I have come across the same thing, my blog has turned into an RA and FMS blog. One thing I have concluded is that if it has to be an RA/FMS blog, then it better be worth it. People looking answers come across our blogs and it gives them answers and hope. If anything, that is the postive. People want to know what their lives are going to be like once they receve a diagnosis and when I had to find out after my diagnosis, the information from sites like WebMD brought me to tears. I didn't know that I could have a "normal" life until I started reading RA blogs.

    Hopefully, it you are up and blogging soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete