Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feeling a Distance

I keep sitting down to write on my blog, but feel like a distance has developed between my blog and me. This makes me feel sad. I have always felt better while sharing here. What I think is happening is that this flare has lasted a long time and has taken a lot out of me. The energy to share all that I am experiencing right now is just too much. I need to keep it inside for now. However, I did want to share a cool article I read this morning on experiencing a healing crisis. Check it out here. Hopefully this is what is going on right now.

Initially I started this blog as a way to share all aspects of The Life and Adventures of Cateepoo. As my blog reflects, rheumatoid arthritis has taken over a lot of my life and adventures. So, I need to change that. I need to focus on other aspects of my life that make me feel complete. Rheumatoid arthritis is here and it will always challenge me to learn more about myself. I accept that challenge, but for right now I need to remind myself that it isn't my entire life. So, for the time being, I am going to share some other exciting things in my life. I hope you enjoy them!