Saturday, November 13, 2010

RA Update

I was released from physical therapy last week.  The pain/stiffness in my right shoulder has disappeared and my right hand grip is now equal to my left.  I still can't make a complete fist and the swelling in my right hand is still there, but I have come a long way.  I think with more work I will one day be able to make a fist again and will be able to pick up small things without a problem.  Until then, I will continue doing my home therapy every day.

Other than that things are going pretty well with my rheumatoid arthritis.  I have short flares here and there.  Last week it was in my knee and it took all my energy.  But, within a few days I was back to working out and walking without a limp again.   

I hope today finds you feeling as well.  Happy day!  Be gentle with yourself.

1 comment: