AbbVie Rheumatology Scholarship Overview
· The scholarship is available to students living with RA, JIA, PsA or AS, who are seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited United States (U.S.) university/college or trade school, and who plan to enroll for the 2016-2017 school year.
· Fifteen Rheumatology Scholars will be selected. The award value will be $15,000 for each recipient.
· Applicants will be judged based on academic excellence, community involvement, written response to an essay question and ability to serve as a positive role model for the rheumatology community.
· Key dates and deadlines include:
o Applications are available on www.RheumScholarship.com.
o Applications must be submitted by April 4, 2016.
o Winners will be notified by April 29, 2016.
· More information on the AbbVie Rheumatology Scholarship, the application process and eligibility criteria can be found at www.RheumScholarship.com.