Monday, March 23, 2009

New Approach to Stubborn Knee

I have decided to take a new approach with my left knee that continues to stubbornly fight me by swelling/stiffening up. It almost feels like "bad energy" is in the knee and just needs to be worked out. So, twice a day, I have been using warm oil to massage it. While I massage it, I visualize bike riding, running as fast as I can while my 10 and 12 year old try to catch me, running up the stairs, and sitting on the floor with my legs crossed. I am trying to put "good energy" back in the leg. Steve is helping out with the evening massage and it feels much better when he does it. Maybe between the two of us we can force this energy out of my knee and life can return to normal. (Okay, not my normal but normal for the rest of society).

2 comments:

  1. But Cathy, there actually is NO NORMAL. Don't you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hoping this is the magic bullet that straightens out your sore knee.

    ReplyDelete