Monday, April 4, 2011

I Love my Five Fingers!

After a complete week and a half of actually wearing my Vibram Five Fingers outside for my morning walks, I am happy to report that I am in love with them!!! Each morning I have walked about two miles in these glove like shoes. The main differences between these shoes compared to "regular" shoes is
  • I feel super light walking. 
  • My step is lighter which puts noticeably less pressure on my RA knees and hips.
  • And the best news is that my feet don't hurt when I get home. Awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for feet that don't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful, Cathy!

    I have to know, though: HOW do you get your toes into the toe-holes? I remember years ago someone gave me a pair of toe-socks. Cool! I tried to put them on... and spent the next ten minutes trying to get my short toes divided evenly into the right holes...

    I decided they might be cute, but toe-socks were definately WAY too much trouble!

    So, spill! How do you manage this? Do you have well-shaped, flexible toes? Should I be jealous?

    Hugs for you, m'friend. I'm SO glad you're feeling so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about getting a pair of these. A guy I work with has some and loves them.

    ReplyDelete