Monday, January 16, 2012

Why I Blog

It occurred to me this morning that there is a connection between my love for early morning walks and blogging.  In almost all of my relationships I am the listener.  This personality trait sometimes leads to a very one sided relationship, but I have acknowledged that that is who I am and I am okay with it.  However, when I walk early in the morning, all is calm and quiet.  I have a chance to talk to myself and get my own thoughts worked out.  Then I have a chance to come home and blog before everyone else is awake.  Blogging is my chance to be the one talking.  I can say everything I need to say without someone interrupting me and returning to their story.  I am glad I can be a listener in my relationships as I feel that is what drives many people to me, yet I love having this blog where I can release and share my stories.

Why do you blog?