Monday, September 26, 2016

RABlog Week: The Beginning of Rheumatoid Arthritis for Me



It's the Second Annual RA Blog Week hosted by a Rick from RADiabetes.com. If you haven't signed up, do so quickly.  This is a great way to share your story but also meet others in the community.  If you don't have a blog, no worries. Rick has suggestions of ways to post here.  

Day #1 prompt is to tell your rheumatoid arthritis story. I have been sharing my story here on my blog for eight years, but I think the best summary of my journey is shared here at HealthCentral as part of the Live Now Live Bold campaign.  I hope you will check it out.  If you experienced any similarities, I'd love to hear about them.  

Live Bold Live Now - check out my story here.

10 comments:

  1. Great way to share your story Cathy. Loved it & love your positivity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Cathy,

      Very creative way of presenting your journey.

      Delete
    3. Cathy, what a great story. I loved the way it worked in that format. I know for me it seemed like it happened over at least a year or likely more. Sheryl says she knew it well before I would admit it.

      I was doing a college village when it occurred to me that something was terribly wrong. I wish I could do some of those months over. But woulda, coulda, shoulda is one of my things.

      Cathy thank you for blogging with us this week!!

      Delete
    4. I'm a so excited to be a part of it this year. I only wish I had participated last year. But now I know both about blog week and you! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

      Delete
    5. Brenda, HealthCentral did such an amazing job with this project, I have to use it as often as I can.

      Delete
  2. Cathy, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to get to know you and your story personally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back at you Marianna. I have this dream of meeting up at a coffee shop with you and Lene. Wouldn't that be fun?

      Delete
    2. That's a great dream!

      Well, one of us had better win a lottery to make that happen. Of course, it would help if we bought tickets! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Hi Cathy,
    It is so true when you said that is easy to stop blogging when you are feeling well. That happened to me this Summer. It's been over 10 yrs since I felt so good and did not want it to spend that special time on the computer. For reasons out my control cannot longer blog, however I am enjoying reading and commenting on RABLOG week stories. I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete