Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Unschooling Blog

Over the weekend, I decided to start a new blog titled "Born to Learn...Free to Learn". I write about unschooling here and will continue to do so, but I have much more to say about the topic and decided "why not?" Unschooling has been my passion for many years now so I would like to devote more time to the subject and share some of the joys my family has found with this type of learning. I plan to include some previous posts from this blog and constantly add new ones. I hope you can check it out.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading about your unschooling. I wish I had known about it when my kids were young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I've always thought unschooling was a more appealing idea than traditional homeschooling. So far, public school is working for us, but I feel like I should have a back-up plan in case it stops working for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to look at it later this weekend. I haven't had time to check into our stuff yet, but I did find out that New York has mandatory yearly testing for homeschooled/unschooled kids. That scares me!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete