Friday, June 26, 2009

The Simplest Things

"I find relaxation, enjoyment, and healing in the simplest things in life."
- Louise Hay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes I am certain that I freak my children out. They are both going through a lot of physical changes right now and I find myself constantly wanting to just look at them. I want to take in all the beautiful changes that are happening to them. I want to look into their eyes and connect with them and let them know that I am here for them even as they are becoming more independent. I want them to see in my eyes the beauty I see in them each time I look at them. They are both just so beautiful I can't keep my eyes off them!

Here is Sophia in her new birthday dress from Grandma JoVeta from her favorite online store Soul Flower.


And here is Alexander. The last few weeks he has started doing some fun things with his hair.