Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tazo Ginger Tea

It has been suggested by my acupuncturist that I drink a cup of ginger tea each morning upon waking to aid in both the movement of my joints and in my digestion - both of which are issues for me. Although my kids both enjoy the taste of ginger, it isn't one of my favorites. I have tried several different brands of ginger tea and even brewed my own from fresh ginger without taste satisfaction. A few weeks ago, I noticed Tazo has an organic brand of ginger tea and decided to try it. LOVE it! The mixture of ginger, orange peel, green roobios, chamomile, lemon myrtle, fennel, licorice root and natural flavors with orange essence oil seem to be a perfect mixture for my taste buds. I have been drinking it several times during the day just because I crave the taste.