Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Morning Reflection

I took a few minutes this morning and reflected on what this means to me. I woke up with a stiff knee and stiff fingers from the rain and dropping temperatures we have experienced the last two days and I am not freaking out! My brain is finally realizing that I will get past this stiffness later in the day, it is nowhere close to being where it was months ago and the healing is really happening. I am moving on with life and it feels good.

This morning I also woke Alexander up early so he could ride his bike over to a neighbor's house and do a mother's helper job for her. With his boots on ready to go and me in my pj's and no shoes, he was almost a head taller than me. He patted me on the shoulder when we realized how much he has grown. Today is a very exciting time in my life, just as each day will be.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, what an exciting time in your life Cathy, one you deserve and have worked so hard for, I know there are many more to come.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete