Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Simplest Things

"I find relaxation, enjoyment, and healing in the simplest things in life."
- Louise Hay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night Sophia and I had a "Practically Perfect" evening. We were dropped off at the door by Steve and Alexander for an evening of Mary Poppins. During the show Sophia would lean over and whisper, "This is so good." And it was. The show was unbelievable.




On Friday night Steve and I found ourselves without any kids. We went out for dinner and then I was able to go to his gig with him and hang out for a little while before picking up kids. Steve ended up playing longer than planned because he was having so much fun. I love that he is doing this. We all need time to do the things we truly love.

My weekend is turning out quite nicely. Not only have I been able to enjoy doing things with my family, but the swelling in my knee is down again. Not gone, but back down to where I am not limping and moving around is pretty easy. I call that a successful weekend. I hope you are enjoying your weekend too.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you did, indeed, have a wonderful weekend! I hope your Sunday is turning out to be a nice as your Friday and Saturday was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that annoyn message and thought it a bit bold actually!

    Glad the weekend has been good to you, it's lovely for the soul to have fun and chill with the family. x

    ReplyDelete