Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kids Benefiting From My Diet

Last night I was preparing my Body Ecology Diet dinner of soaked and cooked red quinoa mixed with veggies - broccoli, onion, kale, yellow pepper, carrots, garlic and Herbamare seasoning. Sophia said, "Mmmm....I liked when you made that the other night and gave us some." Yay! I love when what I am doing to improve my health also affects the health of my children. Both kids have been eating more salads and Alexander has tried everything I have eaten. Some things he has liked and others he didn't care for. They have always been good eaters but reducing sugar and adding more veggies can never hurt.

1 comment:

  1. So right Cathy. I love when the kids eat all my veggie filled turkey burgers saying they don't like them as they eat the last one!

    ReplyDelete