Friday, May 6, 2011

Rheumatoid Arthritis and Our Children

I have the most amazing children! I knew they were amazing children before rheumatoid arthritis became a part of our lives, but once it did, I understood completely how amazing they really are. They give me the strength and encouragement to get up each and every day.

My children were six and eight years old (now 13 and 15) when I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.  They were both at an age when I loved to play outside with them running, skipping, swinging, and bike riding........................ To read more, check out my contributing post at MyRACentral.

While visiting MyRACentral be sure to check out the contest going for Arthritis Awareness Month. Also, you will find lots of great posts here and if you are on Facebook or Twitter, be sure to follow MyRACentral for your daily fill of arthritis news and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment