Friday, December 23, 2011

Stay At Home Day

I feel like I am constantly trying to balance the needs of my daughter who requires a lot of time outside of the house with my needs to spend a lot of time at home.  I finished teaching classes last week and was looking forward to a relaxing week at home with Steve.  However, the week has turned out to be a lot busier than I planned driving the kids to meet friends and running errands with them.  (Not my errands, I had everything finished by Monday morning.) Today we are going to see a movie early in the day and then the rest of the day is what momma needs - a stay at home in your pjs day.  I can't wait.  We are planning on listening to Christmas music while we bake cookies and then eating all of them today.

Cookies recipes we used:
Flourless Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies - these were high in sugar but tasted so yummy.
Thumbprint Cookies - these are my favorites.  I could eat these all day.  Oops....I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment