Friday, May 19, 2017

Self-Care with a Chronic Illness: Pamper Yourself

It's Arthritis Awareness Month! This month I am challenging you to take a little time each day and practice better self-care. Each day in May, I plan to share one simple way you can show yourself some love and appreciation.

Pamper Yourself. After a long week of work, I like to plan something into my day or night that feels uniquely special to me.
  • Get a pedicure or just paint your own nails
  • Enjoy your favorite chocolate (even better, couple it with a glass of wine)
  • Go for a massage
  • Take a nap
  • Order your favorite coffee drink 
  • Enjoy a meal you don't usually indulge in
What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?




1 comment:

  1. My toenails painted? I better not do that. Last I checked my key is still working, I am trying to keep it that way.

    ReplyDelete