Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weird, Not Wrong!

I have had so many good days lately. It is almost weird. Weird because when you start feeling better it almost feels wrong because you are so used to not feeling that way. Lately when I wake up I almost can't believe I didn't experience pain in my knee overnight. Then when I am on walks, I look down and realize I am no longer limping and in fact walking at a fast pace. I even had to pass a slow walker on my way to work the other day. I just love it!

Spring tends to be the hardest season on my body with all the rain. However, I am seeing improvements daily. Yesterday we went on a long bike ride at a local forest preserve. It felt wonderful to not only soak up some Vitamin D but to also work my body hard. I felt so energized. Today, I am letting my knee have some time to rest as I don't want to overdo things, but I am already looking forward to the next family ride.

2 comments:

  1. Nice...I did notice that you were walking faster than me the other day...had to pick up my pace a little.

    Usually I do really well in Spring but this one has been giving me my ups and downs...I hope this means that you will be good the whole year through...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am so happy you are feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete