Monday, May 8, 2017

Self-Care with a Chronic Illness: Wear Something Wonderful

It's Arthritis Awareness Month! This month I am challenging you to take a little time each day and practice better self-care. Each day in May, I plan to share one simple way you can show yourself some love and appreciation.

Wear Something Wonderful.  Occasionally I wake up and realize I need a little boost in my day that coffee is not going to provide. On these days, I choose an outfit that  makes me GLOW and will earn me some complements. It's okay to set yourself up for complements. Some days we need to hear nice things about ourselves.

*For tips on dressing with rheumatoid arthritis, check out Everyday Health's Chronically Fabulous: Creating a RA-Friendly Wardrobe.


1 comment:

  1. Now Cathy, Sheryl will no longer let me wear dresses, but I just know I woudl fabulous in a a line black over the shoulder deep plunge dress.

    OK, well maybe not.

    ReplyDelete