Monday, September 8, 2008

A Great Weekend

Our weekend started off great and just kept going! On Friday night Steve and I were able to have a date night while Alexander spent the night with his best friend and Sophia attended a birthday slumber party and stayed up until 5am. On Saturday, we managed to make it to Steve's company picnic for a free lunch and ice cream even though we were all totally exhausted and then came home to watch movies and eat carry out. After a good nights sleep on Saturday night, we were ready for a family bike ride. Enjoy the pictures.


Thanks Hannah http://hannahs.vox.com/ for sharing this website with me! I am having a lot of fun playing around with our photos.
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/

7 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! My husband lives for riding his bike.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, I just found your blog from another blog and thought I would check it out. I too have been diagnosed with RA, and I am completely impressed that you are trying to go med free...I hope one day I am there too. Thanks for sharing your story, it is great to see others out there too...although I wish it was the case. Feel free to check out my blog it is http://jointogether4ra.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment was left for me at the perfect time, I too have RA and have been trying to control my symptoms with the least amount of meds as possible. I do that with diet, acupuncture and chinese medicine. I have found myself having a very hard time sticking to the diet lately, my love of food seems to get in the way. So, when I read Gabriele's comment I felt a bit of comfort that you to are trying to go med free. I would love to chat with you further, my email is jmpritcha@yahoo.com. I hope today finds you well. Thank you for sharing. My other blog is
    www.twolittlemonkeys16.blogspot.com which will tell you more about me than my new blog.

    Peace,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had a great weekend!! I can't wait to check out that photo site!! I've seen other people make collages and I never could figure it out. I'm so excited to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the book recommendation..I love new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I recognise that mosaic :) Isn't that a fun site. I'm glad that you were able to find what you wanted. Looks like an awesome bike ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you up and moving around Cath. --Stacey

    ReplyDelete